How Much Does It Cost to Have Invisalign Treatment in New Jersey?
Clear braces or Invisalign is one of the most popular and effective orthodontic treatments available today, providing patients with a transparent and discreet alternative to traditional metal braces. If you want to achieve straighter teeth with Invisalign, you may wonder how much you expect to spend to undergo the treatment in New Jersey. The truth is the cost of Invisalign can vary widely, depending on various factors.
Let’s take a closer look at what goes into determining an Invisalign price and explore the average costs for this type of orthodontic treatment.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost in New Jersey?
On average, you can spend $2,780 to $4,780 for Invisalign in New Jersey. But the final cost depends on several factors. Here’s an estimated breakdown of some of the types of Invisalign treatments:
1. Very Mild to Mild
- Invisalign Express (up to five aligners): $1,200 to $1,800
- Invisalign Express (up to seven aligners): $1,500 to $2,000
2. Mild to Moderate
- Invisalign Lite (up to 14 aligners): $3,000 to $4,500
- Invisalign Moderate (up to 20 aligners): $3,500 to $5,000
3. Moderate to Severe
Invisalign Comprehensive (unlimited aligners): $4,500 to $8,000
4. Growing children
- Invisalign First Comprehensive (unlimited aligners): $3,000 to $4,500
- Invisalign First Comprehensive Phase 2 (unlimited aligners): $3,000 to $4,500
Factors That Affect the Price of Invisalign in New Jersey
- Your dentist. The cost of Invisalign treatment for experienced and veteran dentists may be higher than for a newly qualified dentist. It’s because they may charge more on checkups, fittings, and adjustments as they are expert and skilled.
- The complexity of your treatment plan. If you only require minor corrections, the cost would be lower than a complex treatment plan requiring multiple aligners to achieve the desired result.
- The location of your dentist’s office. This may also affect the price as some dentists charge more in larger cities like Newark or Jersey City than in smaller towns. As you know, those in the big cities pay more for rent, utilities, etc.
- The type of aligner or Invisalign trays you choose. There are different types of Invisalign trays available, and the price may vary. For instance, Invisalign Lite is more expensive than Invisalign Express but is cheaper than Invisalign Comprehensive.
- Your insurance coverage, if any. Many dental plans cover at least part of the cost of Invisalign treatment, so check with your insurer beforehand to see what is covered under your policy. In addition, additional costs are associated with Invisalign, such as follow-up appointments and retainers once the treatment has been completed.
How to Reduce the Cost of Invisalign Treatment?
If you’re looking for ways to reduce the cost of Invisalign treatment, a few options are available. Here are some tips:
- Shop around and compare prices. For starters, you can shop around and compare prices from dentists in your area. This will give you an idea of the average cost for Invisalign and help you make a more informed decision. Visit Platinum Dental Orange for an exact estimate of clear aligners based on your situation.
- Look into special offers or discounts. You can get discounted aligners if your dentist has a promotion or limited-time offer.
- Take advantage of insurance coverage, if available. If you have dental insurance, find out what is covered under your plan before making a payment so you can take advantage of any offered discounts or benefits.
Ask about payment plans or financing options. Some dentists provide payment plans and financing options so their patients can spread out the cost of treatment over time.